Are you looking for business phones for your workplace? These days, there are several wireless VoIP phone options available in the market. Most businesses prefer wireless phone systems as it avoids the requirement of complex and messy wiring around the office space. Since there are numerous options available in the market, it may become difficult to pick any one wireless option. To make your decision simple, you must consider your purpose as well as the features you are looking for in your phone system.
What do you understand about a wireless VoIP phone?
A wireless VoIP phone allows users to make digitally formatted calls via an internet connection. When talking about the most popular wireless technologies in the business communication world, there are mainly two types of wireless technologies:
- DECT phone
- WiFi VoIP phones
DECT phone: DECT or Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications is a well-renowned phone system across the world. Formally, it was known as the Digital European Cordless Telecommunications standard as it was designed and employed by companies in the EU. The DECT system works on a standard wireless technology that is mostly used in baby monitors and other wireless headphones.
WiFi VoIP phones: WiFi VoIP phones are the recent innovation in the market. These VoIP phones use a WLAN network to connect a call. WiFi phones are gaining a lot of popularity due to the reason that they are cost-efficient and easy to implement as compared to a standard DECT phone.
Top-notch wireless VoIP phone systems
Whether you are looking forward to making wireless VoIP calls from your office or home, a wireless or WiFi IP Phone can be the best option to meet your specific needs and budget. Here is the list of some of the most popular wireless VoIP phone options on the market.
- Gigaset C530IP: Gigaset C530IP is a hybrid cordless phone that works best with both the DECT and VoIP technologies. An ideal solution for small offices, Gigaset C530IP, can be installed quickly and easily. Moreover, the calls can be set up via landline or VoIP. One can use it to place up to three calls at the same time without having multiple phone lines. Moreover, the calls can be set up via landline or VoIP. Moreover, the calls can be set up via landline or VoIP. Some of the key features of Gigaset C530IP include hands-free calling, HD voice quality, phone book with up to 200 records, long-lasting battery, etc.
- Grandstream DP720: Grandstream DP720 is the best DECT solution for all sizes of businesses. It comprises an outdoor range of up to 300 meters and an indoor range of 50 meters from the base point. This provides enough flexibility to the users as they can easily move around during calls. In addition, DP720 has an easy-to-navigate menu for better call management. Some of the key features of Grandstream DP720 include crisp HD call quality, easy compatibility with Grandstream DP750 DECT VoIP base station, three-way conferencing, and advanced telephony features like call forwarding, call waiting, call transfer, Do Not Disturb (DND), message waiting for indicator, etc.
- Cisco SPA525G2: Cisco SPA525G2 is another robust phone system for a wireless network solution. It’s preconfigured and instantaneously recognized by a network. Users need not spend a lot of time setting up this system whenever they add a new member or move locations. Some of the top features of Cisco SPA525G2 include better network connectivity, enhanced support for productivity applications, and support for Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules.
- Snom 3098 M9R: Snom 3098 M9R is the most popular and widely used DECT phone. It is completely configurable to meet the specific requirements of a business’s phone system. Its range covers up to 50 meters indoors and 300 meters outdoors. The system utilizes a dedicated DECT frequency band, thus assures high-quality calls that are free of interference. Some of the important features of Snom 3098 M9R include enhanced mobility and accessibility, expandable to larger coverage, huge potential for future enhancements, etc.
- Spectralink 8440: Widely used for employees working on-site, Spectralink 8440 is a popular Wi-Fi phone. It allows users to connect quickly and efficiently with their coworkers and customers. The handset is known for delivering excellent voice quality and for its durability. The handset also has an LED indicator to indicate voicemail messages, incoming calls, network coverage problems, etc. Some of the key features of Spectralink 8440 are advanced call management features (like call transfer, call pickup, call waiting, etc.), three-way conferencing, up to six telephone line appearances, etc. The handset also has an LED indicator to indicate voicemail messages, incoming calls, network coverage problems, etc. The handset also has an LED indicator to indicate voicemail messages, incoming calls, network coverage problems, etc. The handset also has an LED indicator to indicate voicemail messages, incoming calls, network coverage problems, etc. The handset also has an LED indicator to indicate voicemail messages, incoming calls, network coverage problems, etc.
- Grandstream GXV3240: Grandstream GXV3240 is an advanced, multimedia VoIP phone. It comes with integrated Wi-Fi. It not only facilitates superior quality audio calls but also allows video calls. Users can have up to a 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conferencing. Since it utilizes the Android platform, users can easily transfer calls to and from Android phones. Some of the top-most features of Grandstream GXV3240 include the Android operating system, enormous capacity for connectivity, phone book with up to 1,000 contacts, etc.
- Grandstream WP810: A perfect solution for the mobility and durability needs of businesses, Grandstream WP810 provides a coverage range of up to 100 meters and supports up to 200 devices. It provides clear and stable audio quality. Users can add about two SIP accounts and two telephone lines to assure utmost flexibility. Some of the top features of Grandstream WP810 include superior quality audio, efficient hands-free communication, up to 6 hours of talk time and 120 hours of standby time, etc.
By and large, all the above-mentioned wireless VoIP phone options are the most popular options for today’s businesses. If you are still confused about which wireless VoIP phone system to choose, then you must consider some of the important points like your budget, call features and options that you want to add, your team size as well as its potential to flourish, the range you want your wireless phone to cover, etc. Considering all these things can help you to make a better decision when choosing a wireless business VoIP phone system.